Under the “Knowledge Center” tab on our webpage, you will find information and helpful videos about transformer core manufacturing and creating value to the core!
- Electrical Transformer Top Yoke Disassembly
- Full Mitre Cut Core Disassembly and Reassembly
- How an Electrical Transformer Core is Made
- The Electrical Transformer Core: A Brief History
- What is a Distributed Gap Core?
- What is a Step Lap Full Mitre Core?
As a leader in transformer core design, we aim to provide reliable information about the different processes within the industry. Whether a customer or not, this growing knowledge center will continue providing interesting topics for anybody with questions or curiosities about transformer cores.
Corefficient is based out of Monterrey, Mexico, proud to be a premier supplier of energy efficient electrical cores throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Our goal is to deliver a competitive advantage in the fields of transformer core engineering, transformer core design, and – most importantly – customer service.
Thank you for checking out our ‘Knowledge Center’ and happy browsing!
Contact our Corefficient sales engineer at (704) 236-2510 for any additional questions.